Thursday, April 16, 2009

Personal

I personally have found that following this quote will make my life better. When I entered high school I, like many others, wanted to find a small group of people that I could fit into. I saw other people try to change their own personalities so that they would fit in better with a particular group of people. But I could not bring myself to change my identity for others. I figured out that I could just be myself and fit in with many different people. If someone does not accept me for who I am, then that is fine. But if someone did accept me for someone who I was pretending to be, then that is I would not feel right about it. I learned through my high school experience that staying true to yourself really is the key to being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment